Top 12 random fashion faves right now:
1. STRIPED STUFF drapey or fitted T's, tunics - either way if it's got stripes I pretty much like it
2. TIGHTS Forever 21 and H & M have the best and most inexpensive selection around
3. TUNICS These are great over tights/leggings/skinny jeans
4. DRAPEY SWEATERS The perfect way to jazz up a plain old T and necklace (i.e. DKNY Cozy)
5. FLAT BOOTS They go with everything and look amazingly unexpected with dresses
6. LIL BAGS The kind that go across the body and fit your essentials.... it's a nice break from
finding a place to put your clutch when out
7. RIDING PANTS not tights yet not as thin as leggings.. great with tunics or drapey tops
8. ANKLE BOOTIES Adds some edge to any ensemble especially leggings or dresses
9. COCKTAIL RINGS Look beautiful with a simple nude mani... the more the merrier
10. BELTS An easy way to transform anything from a plain cardigan to an LBD.. period
I would love to know what are some of your faves??
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Photoshoots are a lot of fun ! They are a lot of work and preparation, but when you see the final images you almost forget about all of that. I did this shoot with one of my favorite photographers Andres Razo. I was lucky to be part of a grea team of professionals. Mitzi Druss did hair and makeup, Thanh Ngu assisted me with styling, and Jeff Crooymans assisted Andres Razo with photography. It's also attributed to the fact that the models are so stunning they could wear a paper bag and look good (the image quality isn't quite as good on here but wanted to post).
You will probably recognize Kristen Kassinger and Whitney Oliver since they both work all the time!! I see Kristen Kassinger on the Forever21 website all the time. Also be sure to check out Andres Razo's work here http://andresrazo.com.
Enjoy and feel free to leave any comments!