Thursday, January 14, 2010
Sources: Random Google, F21 site, ShopBop
Some tips I've learned as a stylist:
1. Make a statement with a cool NECKLACE... throw it on over a plain t... or layer several ones
for a fun vibe. (if you have rings that are too big, throw them on a chain and wear them as charms)
2. Layer fun pieces with texture like a LACE tank under your top or let a pretty, lacy bra peak SLIGHTLY from your top.. slightly now!!!!
3. Wear SEXY but comfortable shoes... nude, leopard, or metallic.. always look chic with even the most simple outfit.
4. Add a BELT.. wear it low with a loose tunic or rock a skinny one at your WAIST.. there are so many styles and it's an easy way to add oomph.
5. CHANGE the buttons of a blazer and add glam or edge
6. Rock a newsboy cap or a fun beanie (great for the days you don't want to style your hair)
7. Wear a fun new blush or lipgloss... I am seriously obsessed with Armani # 10 (It's so glowy and has more pigment than Nars Orgasm)
8. WBD. White button down. Get a sexy, fitted white button down and wear it with distressed
jeans, gold hoops, and your fave shoes. DONE.
9. CLUTCH, CLUTCH! Vintage, Envelope, leopard, sequin, neon... If you always wear
black here's where you can get crazy.
10. DARK SKINNIES with ankle zippers.... I wear my J Brands with pretty much everything...
I tuck them into boots and unzip them with platforms... super cute and versatile.
11. SCARVES Tie one on your handbag or wear it with a fun vintage dress... CHIC or BOHO.. always adds something.
12. SMILE... BEST accessory. Always in FASHION.
What are your fave tips???