Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MY FIRST AWARD!



Today I received my first BLOG Award from Alyson Blaire of http://culture-and-couture.blogspot.com. It's funny because I recently discovered her blog and thought it was really cool and she nominated mine. Thank you Alyson I really appreciate it. Blogging is the new black! Everyone please check out the link above her blog is really great!


The rules:
To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and add a link to their blog. Then pass the award on to others!


I would like to nominate these blogs:
Becauseimaddicted
Divinebunny
Joellenlove
Gofashionlane

XO,

Amanda Lalique

5 comments:

  1. thank you madame!

    cant wait to see what the verdict is. super kawa ee.

    ps. link from me to you anyways since this even happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! I love your blog!

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're very welcome :) congrats!

    xx
    alyson

    www.culture-and-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete