Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THANK YOU




I just wanted to thank you all for checking out my blog and your sweet comments! I started this blog a couple months ago as a creative outlet and it's been so much fun. I really love finding other blogs and inspirations as it helps bring out my own creativity. It's amazing how universal art and fashion are, and that you can share the same interests and passions with people from all over the world!

Thank you all for your support with my blog!


XO,

Amanda Lalique



6 comments:

  1. ahh that's sweet!
    xoxo

    J.

    www.fashionmuggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I recently started to follow your blog and its great!
    I hope you will follow mine as well!
    - http://tunicsandtamarindchutney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Thanks to you too for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! It's nice to have a place to have for yourself isn't it!
    I found it a couple of moths ago and started my own this year for the same reason.

    www.diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your inspirational blog and giving us great ideas. Thanks also for listing my blog, Spiral Style as a "blog treat". Would you consider being a guest editor someday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inspiration!!! Always looking forward to the next blog!!!

    ReplyDelete